Friday, March 01, 2013

Cheese and Wine at St. Paul's

An early start today and a trip into Salisbury to attend the Ambassadors’ Breakfast Club.  A visitor this morning is involved in the same type of work as Complex Services Limited – the first time that another potential member has been engaged in the same business as us.  I stayed behind for half an hour in the lounge of the hotel and worked on my netbook before driving to Alderbury to deliver some products from Morning Star and having coffee with Alan, Ann and Jennie.  I arrived back home at 12 noon and did some work before walking to the Lord Nelson where I popped in for twenty minutes to see Sara and have a cup of coffee with a couple of villagers.  I spent this afternoon at the PCC Standing Committee Meeting at Sherston House next to the village school.  Tonight, Richard and I went to St. Paul’s, Salisbury and joined a Men’s Cheese and Wine Group discussing “Mature Marriage”.  A similar format to a seminar at Spring Harvest – plenty of wine (which I couldn’t drink) and cheese followed by an illustrated talk from a GP and a discussion afterwards.  On the way back home we popped into the Lord Nelson for a quick drink and chat before I dropped Richard back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment