Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Soup Lunch Meeting

Flurries of snow again this morning - the eternal winter seems to be continuing like Narnia!  I didn't feel too well this morning as I had a fitful night with my leg hurting.  I made myself a bacon roll and worked in the study until just before midday when I went to the Taize Office service at St. John's taken by Jeremy D.  The service lasted about 30 minutes and was attended by 19 - including four clerics and three lay ministers.  Following the service there was a soup lunch at Debbie's at 1 p.m. followed by a meeting to discuss, again, arrangements for the remaining holy week services.  This meeting lasted until 3.45 p.m. after which I drove to the Cash and Carry to buy 100 rashers of bacon for the Dawn Liturgy service (these I delivered to the Rockface Leader, Steve). This afternoon Sara took Mary down to Fordingbridge to have her "colours done".  Mary really enjoyed the session and it seems that she has a similar colouring as Sara - (Sara is Warm Autumn and Mary is Vibrant Autumn).  She will now know exactly what colours of clothing best suit her.  This evening I lit another log fire and Sara made one of her famous pasta cheeses. Sara, Mary and I sat down to watch a couple of Poirot episodes before going to bed relatively early - 10.30 p.m. 

No comments:

Post a Comment