Monday, March 11, 2013

Salvation

Woke up this morning with my right knee in excruciating pain and found it very hard to stand or to walk.  I took some pain killers but they did not seem to make any difference whatsoever.  The pain left me feeling very miserable and lethargic all day and I have to confess that I spent much of it moping around and probably feeling rather sorry for myself, although this afternoon I listened to a podcast about Vatican II in my study in preparation for my tutorial this evening.  After yesterday's busy itinerary I felt quite tired too so listened to the podcast in my study with my eyes closed - nearly falling asleep.  This evening I attended the penultimate of my tutorials on Church History and Doctrine at Sarum College.  A good session but not on Vatican II, as expected adI had been preparing for this afternoon, as it was felt that this would be more appropriate for discussion next week when a new pope is likely to have been chosen.  Instead we studied the rather heavier topic of Salvation and the various different theological approaches to it.  I was in much need of some lighter TV viewing when I got home!  Went to bed in pain even after taking some more pain killers. Sara had a doctor's appointment tomorrow and as she will be going to Andover has let me take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment