Friday, March 22, 2013

In the Dentist's Chair - Again!

An early start and a trip to the dentist's this morning.  I drove to Sarum College, parked my car there and walked through St. Ann's Gate to the dentist's. I need to have a filling and Ann filled my tooth with a temporary filling.  I returned to Sarum College and woirked there for an hour and a half before driving to Alderbury to join Bev and Dave from Morning Star for the Lent lunch being put on.  This afternoon I had a bit of a lazy time watching the complete series of Michael Palin's Pole to Pole which I found enthralling. Tonight I attended the Team Choir pratice at Farley Church followed by an evening at the Lion's Head with Richard.  I am still not drinking alcohol and so I drove straight to the pub from Farley Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment