Friday, October 02, 2009

Birthday Pastries

In Dorking today. Left a little later than usual and stopped off at Tesco's in Leatherhead to buy pastries for the staff to celebrate my 56th birthday last Sunday. Also bought apples and bananas for those on a diet. A day taken up largely on admin. tasks - expenses, mileage returns etc. and an opportunity to meet and have lunch with the new commercial solicitor, Andrew, who shares my love of Monty Python. I heard from the Croydon Employment Tribunals this afternoon that my hearing in Croydon on Monday had been replaced by a telephone conference. This will mean that I will now be working in Salisbury. I dropped Anthony off at Grateley this evening and one my arrival home was informed by Sara that Richard fancied a night down the Lion's Head so after a dinner of chicken noodle soup, I walked down to the pub where we spent an interesting evening talking about work, golf and generally putting the world to rights. Again, tonight, I've had to use Sara's laptop as mine now seems definitely dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment