Thursday, October 15, 2009

Teaching and Thai Rum

In Salisbury again today but no dentist. Lots of paperwork to get through and felt a bit like a teacher as I checked letters and documents for others. Not a particularly stimulating day but a long and busy one. I popped into Sarum College again at lunchtime and managed to get another couple of booklets for the House Group course. As it turned out it was lucky that I did. Sara took Adam into Southampton to sit his examination at St. Mary's and managed to get there and back without problems thanks to her sat. nav. Adam has stayed on in Botley tonight with old school friends. Good house group this evening with Klynn, Sara, Janet, Rosemary, Dawn, Ivan and myself. A good discussion on "false teachers". I also gave the group an insight into the internal workings of the Church of England with its various levels of synods. Klynn stayed a little while after and we sampled some of Adam's Thai rum so apologies if some of the typing and grammar are a little unusual. Tomorrow I shall be off to Exeter early for meetings with solicitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment