Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Hungry "Oruga"

Another day at home today and yet more rain. Sara spent the morning shopping at Tesco's and I did a little more clearing of the study shelves - finding all sorts of things including a cheque given to me by a Chinese friend for my 50th birthday in 2003! Can't cash that now. I also dealt with a few queries from clients. At lunchtime, Sara and I started our calories counting. This afternoon I went with Sara to attend a special assembly at Winterslow School being put on by Mary and the children of Years 4 and 5. It was given in Spanish and told the story of The Hungry Caterpillar in that language - demonstrating the children's language and IT skills. Very well presented. After a tea of tacos I took Mary swimming at Five River's Leisure Centre in Salisbury. It was really lovely to spend some time with her (I seem to spend more time with Tom) and she really enjoyed showing me how proficient she is at diving and swimming underwater. A real delight. I have ordered some ice skates for myself and look forward to taking her ice skating with them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment