Friday, October 14, 2011

More money from the Calendar

A day without any formal appointments.  I attended Morning Prayer (the Daily Office) at All Saints with Nils, Andrew and Judith before returning home for welcomed bacon butty.  Sara was out selling Calendars at Salisbury Hospital this morning with Sarah McC until lunchtime when she worked at the Lord Nelson.  I worked at home this morning on a couple of cases and went into Salisbury to deliver some papers to a firm of solicitors in the city centre. After calling in briefly at the Lord Nelson and home I drove up to Andover to bank some more Calendar money (over £600) and to discuss with the bank staff the sale of Calendars to their staff.  We have now collected over £7,000  for the Breast Cancer charity. An amazing achievement.  I enjoyed a cup of coffee at Cafe Nero before returning home.  This evening I continued to catch up on some masonic and church paperwork. I cooked a meal for the children (fish and chips) and also a meal for Sara and me (salmon and prawns in a garlic and herb sauce with boiled potatoes and peas).  Feeling really tired knowing that we have another busy day tomorrow with Adam and Lin visiting us and a dinner with the extended family (Natasha and family) at the Hampton Inn in Salisbury.  grilled salmon and prawns with garlic and herbs, boiled potatoes and peas.  Tom is playing football near Winchester tomorrow which means I shall be out with him for the whole morning.  Saints are playing away at Derby tomorrow.  A win there would be a fantastic result.  I have a confident feeling that they are going to make the Premier League this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment