Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday spent "catching-up"

I decided to go to early Morning Eucharist at East Grimstead this morning which would then leave me clear during the morning to deal with some urgent and important work and bill paying which I hadn't done yesterday due to my tiredness.  Tom remained at home this morning catching up on homework whilst Sara and Mary went to All Saints.  Today I managed to get quite a bit done including filing an Annual Return for Complex Services Limited, completing and submitting passport details to British Airways for our forthcoming flight to Nassau; paying the final bills for our extension and other work connected with my ministry study.  This evening I attend sung Evensong at Farley where I gave the Old Testament Reading (Proverbs 4:1-18)  After a late supper of roast chicken I phoned Mum who is still feeling in much pain after her fall in York.  Not sure what we can do other than for her to keep seeing the medics.   I later met up with Richard in the Lion's Head for a couple of pints and a catch-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment