Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some new baggage

An incredibly busy day today finalising quite a bit of Complex work before we go off on holiday.  Sara was off again to the Rockbourne Fayre with her Calendars and Mary stayed with me.  After dealing with some essential paperwork this morning, Mary and I went into Salisbury where I banked some more Calendar money (£230) and went and got some US dollars from the Bureau de Change at Marks and Spencer.  After this, Mary and I enjoyed a hot chocolate (one was free!) at Cafe Nero where we spent the time reading our books over the excellent chocolate.  We met up with Sara at Argos in Southampton Road and then had lunch together at Tesco's where we noticed that the apostrophe was being used for "pizza's" instead of pizzas.  This is really a bugbear of both Sara and myself.  We bought some new luggage for our trip as our current cases are beginning to fall apart after so many crossings of the Atlantic. This afternoon it was back working again to exchange some vital documents and also to deal with some issues for my Bahamian clients.  Tonight I attended a very interesting Deanery Synod meeting to discuss the new proposed Anglican Covenant.  Still need to pack.  Another extremely busy day tomorrow with a meeting with my university portfolio mentor before we dash off to Heathrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment