Monday, November 05, 2012

Another defeat for Saints

An incredibly cold day again today.  I had no appointments until the evening so spent the day at home in my study dealing with more credit card correspondence and finally activating my old BlackBerry by re-installing applications and synchronising my email accounts.  I am now fully functional again in the mobile communications field but would still be pleased to have a replacement for my lovely Bold 9900.  I received the preliminary mark for my Mission Portfolio - "Very Satisfactory" which will mean another 50+ final mark - well within the acceptable level for the Foundation Degree.  Thom took his Biology GCSE this morning and came back home feeling fairly confident of a good mark.  Tonight I attended a General Purposes Committee meeting of Sarum lodge but was extremely disappointed that only 3 turned up - not enough to carry out any worthwhile business.  I will send a "round-robin" to all the members tomorrow.  Thom and I watched the West Bromwich Albion v. Southampton game on the TV tonight.  Another defeat for the Saints (2-0) which leaves them very much at the bottom of the Premier League.  Nigel Adkins will almost certainly be sacked before too long - ten defeats is appalling.  I cannot see Southampton staying up.  They attained the Premier League a year ahead of their timetable and are simply not prepared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment