Thursday, November 15, 2012

More Reflections

This morning was taken up with my monthly meeting with Nils as part of my ministry training.  We discussed spiritual growth and reflection and reflected on my own journey since since this course - some really good points came out of the talk.  This afternoon I attended a meeting with my university portfolio mentor at Great Wishford which put my mind at rest on a number of issues relating to my progress and marks.  all satisfactory but I must work on completing the two "long thin modules".  Tonight we hosted the house Group where we undertook a couple of scripture sharing exercises which I learnt on my "Living the Christian Life" module.  This again went down well with the Group members.  Paul, a member of our group (not the apostle!) suggested that we should study the Book of Job for next term.  I will have to see whether any course material is available for this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment