Monday, May 20, 2013

A Day at College

Sara attended a business women’s seminar this morning at the White Hart Hotel entitled Damsels in Success which is apparently for high flying business women who are very focused on getting the maximum from their businesses.  Sara thought that this might be a good seminar to attend to get Complex back on track with its marketing.  I spent the day in Sarum College and Sara joined me for coffee in the common room. I had a fruitful day – almost completing the annotated bibliography for my preaching module, completing the first of my two pastoral care assignments and completing my training rolling record following my monthly review with Nils last week. I had a call from the Alabare Chaplain to say that he was happy to include me on the Chaplaincy Team and later on today he phoned me again to discuss a problem which had occurred at one of the Centres which might require my chaplaincy skills.  After a day cooped up in the college library attended Evensong in the Cathedral and on getting home I went for a two-mile walk up to the Water Tower and back – in fact the walk Sara and I did on Saturday afternoon in reverse.  I also spent some of this evening weeding the front drive which has been populated by dandelions.

No comments:

Post a Comment