Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Another Study Day

Another day in Sarum College today.  Sara proof-read my first assignment for the pastoral care module and I sent it off to my tutor this morning.  I worked on the first assignment of my “Being an LLM Module” and wrote the script for the podcast I am being asked to do – it will be based on the relationship between Adam and Nigel in the fictional comedy “Rev”.   This afternoon I received the marking sheet for my assignment back from my tutor – 62% - which thrilled me – 22% over the pass mark.  If I can consistently hit 60s I shall be well pleased.  I don’t expect to get into the 70s and if I did I would be regarded as “walking on water”.   I did some more weeding this evening and after a dinner of pork medallions and vegetables I drove over to Whiteparish for an evening social chat with Zoe, one of my support group members.  In fact, I didn’t leave her home until 11.45 p.m. arriving back home at midnight!  Sara and I stayed up a further hour chatting – so much so that I found it hard to go to sleep and was watching TV at 3 a.m.!  It will be difficult to get up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment