Friday, May 03, 2013

Glorious Summers Day - at last

An early start this morning - Ambassadors' Business Breakfast Club in Salisbury.  Glorious weather with a superb view of Salisbury Cathedral from the function room where we had our breakfast - I can't think of many better ways to start a summer's day.  Not too many people at the breakfast this morning.  We had a talk from Sandie who has added Smart Hearts to her chiropractic practice.  I found her descriptions of veins and arteries a bit much after a cooked breakfast!  I drove straight back home after the breakfast and worked on the service for Sunday which I am taking at Whiteparish.  This evening I took myself for a stroll in the village to deliver a few envelopes and ended up having a quiet pint in the Lord Nelson.  I was joined by Jeremy and Sue and Nick and Leah who bought me another pint and we chatted for an hour or so before I walked back home whilst it was still light.  A relatively early night tonight as I have promised to go into Salisbury again early tomorrow morning to help set up the church's tabletop sale on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment