Saturday, May 18, 2013

Ministry Away-Day

Another early start.  Today is the Away-Day for the Clarendon Ministry Team at Whiteparish at the home of Alan and Sue. I have been delegated to provide the cheese and biscuits so went into Salisbury to buy cheese from the market where I know I can get decent quantities of good quality.   I picked up Elizabeth from Alderbury on my way to Whiteparish from Salisbury and we arrived at Alan and Sue’s in good time. We had a very intense but peaceful day with morning prayer, midday prayer and a Eucharist at the end.  It was very cathartic as we each expressed our ministry hopes and thoughts about the Team Ministry.  I came away tired and yet refreshed at the same time.  When I got home Sara and I went for a long walk across the fields to the Water Tower and back and I think helped each other with dealing with events and issues which have arisen over the week – we really must do this more often as it was so helpful.  A quiet evening this evening and a relatively early night – 11.30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment