Monday, April 19, 2010

Flight to the USA booked

Mary was back to school today but Tom had an extra day off as the teachers at Test Valley were having one of their training days. I spent the morning booking our flights to the USA to spend time in Myrtle Beach and and was rewarded in managing to get direct flights from London Heathrow to Raleigh instead of having to stop over at either Washington or Orlando. It did take several attempts to book it because I kept being timed out due to constant interruptions on the telephone. I also dealt with a number of pieces of important mail. This afternoon I did some gardening - principally trimming our tree in the front which needed a "haircut". Tom went out on his bike with his friends James and John but came back with a puncture. I found the hole in the inner tube but was unable to make a full repair as the adhesive in the puncture repair kit had almost run out and was very tacky. Tonight Sara went to a Vie at Home branch meeting in Southampton whilst Mary went to her drama group and Tom and I played tennis at the village hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment