Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Stonehenge Convocation

The weather was bright and reasonably warm today. I made pancakes for the children's breakfast and Sara left at around 10 a.m. to go to her Ladies Who Latte meeting at Milford Hall in Salisbury. Whilst she was out I mowed the bank and was pleased with the result although it was hot sweaty work - the self-propelling mechanism on the mower no longer works. This afternoon, after a quick lunch of crusty bread and pate, I drove up to Andover and picked up the folding bike for Sara from Argos. Tonight I attended the Installation Convocation of Stonehenge Chapter. This was the first time I've been able to wear my new Sussex Provincial Chapter regalia for a full meeting. We dined afterwards on minestrone soup, poached salmon, profiteroles and cheese and biscuits. Richard led the House Group tonight which Sara said went really well with lots of interesting questions and topics discussed. Sara and I continued some of the discussions over coffee but I really must read the material too.

No comments:

Post a Comment