Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Preparations

Didn't wake very early this morning as I had found it hard to get to sleep last night and spent an hour or so watching a programme about the Great Western Railway on the Sky Box. This left me feeling tired this morning. Sara went shopping in Tesco's this morning and Tom and I stayed at home. I dealt with some paperwork and got rid of some more papers out of the study. I also did a few domestic chores such as washing up and putting some more washing on. I also got together some of the resources I want to take with me to Spring Harvest such as my study bible and commentaries which I need to hunt down - found amongst some other papers dunped in the study! I downloaded some useful guides and programme notes off the Spring Harvest website. This evening I picked up Sara's free cycling pack from Argos and attend the Sarum Lodge meeting in Salisbury where I acted as Tyler for the ceremony. The meeting went well and we had an enjoyable dinner afterwards of vegetable soup, roast beef, apple pie and ice cream and cheese and biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment