Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Great Vie Party

A quiet day again today. Sara took the dog Ben for a walk and in the afternoon worked at the Lord Nelson's Arms for a funeral tea for an old established member of the village. I went into Salisbury to get my water colour painting framed and to pick up some more House Group material from Sarum College. I had a coffee and a pasty at Reeve's for lunch. I picked Mary up from school and delivered some letters around the village. Tonight Sara did a Vie Party at her dentist friend's selling an enormous amount of products thereby earning herself a considerable amount of commission. Tonight's House Group was a Methodist affair - three from the Methodist Church and myself. There is a Team Council meeting this evening so Richard could not make it and others are away. An early start tomorrow for the Ambassadors' Breakfast meeting in Salisbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment