Monday, October 18, 2010

Walks and Errands

Rushing around quite a bit today. Spent the morning dealing with mail and tidying up. At lunchtime I took Ben for his walk - again up Witt Road, up to the Green Barns, passing where the old East Kent Regent V bus used to be dumped and along the back of the Sheppard's house and onto to Weston Lane returning via the edge of the barley field (now ploughed) opposite us, along past the Village Hall. I called into home with Ben who enjoyed a few mini sausages as a treat and lapped up a couple of bowls of water. Returning him back home I met up with the Judy W who was taking her dog Jasper for a walk. Back home, I had a quick drink and a beef sandwich before driving into Salisbury to do some errands - haircut, buying Sara a black shrug - I managed to get the ideal garment from East for £10 (reduced from £49!) I also did some banking and bought some US dollars. I finished my errands with a cup of mocha and cream at Caffe Nero. Tonight Sara went to Bournemouth for a Vie branch meeting and took Mary with her. Tom and I stayed at home. I watched a few war films feeling too tired to start getting things together for America. I can do that tomorrow - Sara is away all day in Coventry on another Vie training session.

No comments:

Post a Comment