Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sent to Coventry!

Sara spent the day in Coventry today attending a Vie at Home business conference learning how to make her business more effective. Consequently I had the unenviable task of getting two hormonal children ready for school! Ben the Dog is easier to handle! I cooked breakfast for Tom - bacon and hash browns and warmed a croissant for Mary putting some jam in it. I spent a good deal of today dealing with final online paperwork for our trip to the States and dealing with banking matters. I picked Mary up from school this afternoon. The heavens opened today and we had an absolute downpour. Tonight I bought a Chinese takeaway for us which Sara also had when she finally got back from Coventry at around 7.30 p.m I watched some TV tonight - a programme on UFOs and Pete Waterman's documentary about the golden age of British railways. A relatively early night tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment