Thursday, August 29, 2013

More Bodyline


A quiet day at home today spent learning some words for the ceremony at Devizes tomorrow and some piecemeal gardening.  We were due to have a house group tonight and Sara got out a film for us all to watch – but unfortunately nobody came.  Sara decided to watch, instead, the remake of Lion in Winter some of which I also watched as well as watching another couple of episodes of Bodyline on my computer. I wonder how many people can remember the series, and in particular the haunting music? Tonight's episodes reached the climax with Oldfield's injury from the bowling of Larwood.  Just one more episode to go.   I also prepared for sending out some more invitations to my licensing ceremony and celebration on 28th September.  The weather continues to be hot and humid.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment