Thursday, August 08, 2013

Working on my Worship Portfolio

A quiet day at home today in which I blitzed the Worship Portfolio in the study.  I was determined to complete it before Sunday when I can give it to my portfolio mentor who is coming along to observe me lead and preach at West Dean.  In fact, I didn't quite get it finished but did work until 1.30 a.m. by which time all that remained to be done was to complete the "gifts and competencies" page and finally print and file the document ready to hand in.  Such a relief.  The whole thing will be done before lunchtime tomorrow after which I can relax a bit.  The very final portfolio, Exercising Pastoral Care is already about 40% complete, and shouldn't take too long to do at all - certainly completed by the middle of next week - then some free time - about a month - until the new term starts.  Only Jane joined us for house Group tonight but we had a really interesting chat about Ecclesiastes and she shared her experiences of going to New Wine - a more Charismatic version of Spring Harvest which I am not sure I would particularly like.  Nottinghamshire failed to beat Essex tonight at Trent Bridge and Hampshire have been drawn against Surrey in the Semi-Final of the T20.   So, if they get through that they will face either Northamptonshire or Essex in the Final. 

No comments:

Post a Comment