Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Rehearsal in Marlborough

Another warm day today.  I attended the Mid-Week Eucharist at Whaddon this morning which was taken by Jane and well attended.  Afterwards, I drove to Redlynch to deliver some of Mary's old clothes to Lucy and pick up some kitchenware which Sara had bought at one of her recent parties. From Redlynch I called in at Tesco to fill the car with fuel and then into Salisbury city centre to deliver some towels and bedding for Alabare House.  After visiting the bank I returned home for a short time.  In the late afternoon I drove up to Marlborough for a meeting with David and Max to rehearse the Installation Ceremony for Friday night when I will be installed as the Master of Wiltshire Masters' Lodge 6731.  I need to brush up on my obligation before Friday and will take time out to learn the words perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment