Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Heavy Workload

Realising the need to complete my funeral assignment by this Friday (three days away) I decided to spend the day at Sarum College working on it  I also took the opportunity to write up this blog as several days were missing and I needed to catch up.  Therefore I worked in the library at the college from about 10.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. after which I drove to The Wallops to pick up Thom from the Winchester bus.  It was raining when I left the college and any thoughts of perhaps hitting a few golf balls with Thom after I picked him up were lost-besides he said he was very tired when I picked him up. Sara had to go to Porton for some essential groceries this evening (our local village shop being closed) and brought back a Chinese takeaway as she didn't want to cook anything.  It was well received by the kids.  Didn't sleep at all well tonight.  At least I did finish writing up my essay on funeral services and Sara will proof-read it tomorrow so I can send it off one day in advance which will take some pressure off my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment