Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not a Good Day

A day in Salisbury today. All the family except me seem to be unwell and Tom had a second day off school. I didn't have a particularly good day at work today for reasons I cannot really disclose here - suffice it to say that I was pleased when the day was over. I visited the Sarum College bookshop at lunchtime to see what materials there might be for our House Group. There is surprisingly large amount of material we can use. I need to find out from the Group what particular part of the bible they would like to study. I returned home briefly before attending a lodge meeting to interview a prospective candidate. The meeting went well and we hope to bring him in as a member at our December meeting. I stopped off at the Porton Chinese restaurant and picked up a couple of dishes for my supper. Sara went to bed shortly afterwards. Tonight I had problems with the laptop as I went on my emails. The settings seem to have changed and the appearance and speed seem to have changed. I will need to have a proper look at it later. I packed ready to fly to Manchester tomorrow morning. I need to be up at 5 a.m. to get to Southampton Airport in good time to check in etc. I have to say that I don't have a lot of enthusiasm for my trip at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment