Monday, September 19, 2011

Back to School!

The weekend seemed to be over in a flash and another Monday morning has suddenly appeared.  No appointments today until I attend my first LLM tutorial this evening at the Diocesan Learning Centre in Salisbury.  Sara was also at home all day today too.  I spent a good deal of the day in the office answering emails and writing letters.  Yesterday I tried to stay away from the computer as much as possible but needed to catch up today.  I completed the blog and sent a copy to Mum in the post.  A short walk to the post office today to buy stamps and coffee was my only trip out until this evening.  Sara managed to advertise Mary's old bedroom furniture on the Internet this afternoon and it was sold, dismantled and collected by a buyer from Salisbury within about three hours.  We can now go ahead and buy Mary a new bed and homework desk.  The first tutorial went well this evening.  There are nine of us in total in the tutor's group and I think we will work well together.  Still a little daunting when we look to see just how much work is involved but we are assured it will all become very clear once we get into it.  We did an exercise in reflection and talked around the subject of theological reflection and practices.  Back home after the tutorial, I talked to Sara's Dad and Andrea on the Skype video link.  An exciting week ahead with Sara's brother from the USA visiting Salisbury to see us and Sara's niece and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment