Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Family Re-Union

I was up early today and at my desk as I had a telephone conference scheduled with a client at 8.00 a.m.  As it happened, the client didn't phone me until 8.45 a.m.  Following this conference I drove over to Whaddon to attend the Mid-Week Eucharist and then on to Elizabeth's to attend my first Full Clarendon Team Staff meeting as the junior member of the ministerial team.  A very interesting meeting ending with Midday Prayers.  Following that, I drove into Salisbury to bank some cheques and on the way back to Winterlsow called in on Tasha and family to greet Sara's brother, Lee and Christy who are over from the United States for a week.  An incredibly fantastic  and important re-union. We spent some time together at Tasha's before I returned home to deal with some more work for one of my clients in Surrey and sent off some important mail in the post.  Tonight I missed the Parochial Church Council meeting and, with Tom, attended the Third Round League Cup tie at St. Mary's (Saints v. Preston North End).  Another home win (this time 2-1) was notched up by Southampton continuing their amazing undefeated home run.  How long can it last?  Must admit that going to see Saints win against Preston was better than any PCC meeting!  Sipping a welcoming Barcadi and Coke as I write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment