Thursday, September 29, 2011

A quieter day - but not too quiet!

A quieter day today although I had a substantial amount of work to catch up on including three days of blog writing, reading some important documents as well as listening to some evidence for one of my cases.  We counted up the money from yesterday's Calendar launch and this afternoon I banked just under £2,500 into the Calendar Girls' bank account in Andover.  An incredible amount of money already - after one single day! It was really hot today - reaching 28.5 degrees Celsius as I drove back from Andover.  Tonight we held a well-attended house group which concluded, after studying another two chapters of Hebrews with sharing bread and wine as friendship, fellowship and remembrance of Christ.  A lovely evening.  Still warm as I write up this blog with the cats coming in and out of the house at frequent intervals.

No comments:

Post a Comment