Thursday, September 08, 2011

More Paperwork

Tom was up early this morning to do an extra paper round and Sara was going out walking with Jane; so they were both up and about before 7 a.m.  Any thoughts of a lie in for me were dashed when I was summoned downstairs to retrieve Ginny who had slipped out of the front door.  Mary and I went looking for her and she was soon located in a tree at the front of the house.  She then ran off up towards Saxon Leas but soon came back.  In fact, Ginny has been in and out of the house all day and is now quite used to using the cat flap.  Leo has yet to venture out.  Sophie came round this morning to transact some Calendar business with Sara and they both went out into Salisbury to hand out invitations to the launch party.  Peter arrived shortly after 9 a.m. to complete the work on Mary's wardrobe and to fit the laminated flooring in Sara's study.  I attended a meeting at the Rectory with Nils to draft my Training Contract for LLM.  This sets out what is expected of me during the first year of training from my incumbent. It's amazing just how much paperwork is now involved. This afternoon I dealt with some Complex work before preparing for our House Group.  This was well attended this week with seven of us present (Sara joined us later to make it 8 as she had taken Tom to football practice in Alderbury).  We continued our study of Hebrews.  I worked quite late into the night afterwards to check through a list of documents for a client.

No comments:

Post a Comment