Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back to the Rose Bowl

Up very early this morning to attend my Driver Awareness Course at the Rose Bowl.  I arrived at Hedge End early and had a bacon butty and coffee at Sainsbury's.  There were 19 of us on the course which lasted until 12.30 p.m.  Well worth attending and quite enjoyable.  I was able to catch the last 15 minutes of the Hampshire v. Warwickshire LV County Championship match.  Hampshire have already, unfortunately been relegated to Division 2 but they had made up the deficit and were batting well.  Carberry had made 92 not out at lunchtime.  I stopped off at the Town Quay in Southampton on my way home for a light lunch and took some photographs of the MV Ventura which was in dock at the Ocean Terminal.  This evening I led the second of the House Group studies on Hebrews.  A lively and interesting discussion about keeping the Sabbath.  Went to bed quite late.

No comments:

Post a Comment