Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Visit to St. Edmund's

I spent most of this morning accompanying Mary on a tour of St. Edmund's Church of England School and Sports College where she may decide to go as her secondary school.  I was very impressed indeed with the school (which is an all girls school) and it exuded friendliness and efficiency with some great resources in ITC, Music, Sciences, Home Economics, Sport and Resligious Studies.  The RS teachers were particularly good.  I have no doubt that Mary would bloom in such an environment.  Her friend Izzy's parent took her back to Winterlsow School and I delivered a letter in the centre of Salisbury before returning home.  I dealt with the mail and emails this afternoon and mowed all three lawns as well as writing up my Night Sky article for the Parish Magazine.  The rubbish/reclycing goes out tonight so I also gathered that together before cooking a king prawn curry for tonight's supper for Sara and myself.  Sara is attending an LPA meeting tonight.  Mary has hurt her leg/groin (probably a ballet injury) and is not  feeling too good.  she has taken herself off to bed early tonight.  Tom is in his room and I think I'll have a lazy night in front of the TV for once followed by an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment