Monday, September 26, 2011

Sight-seeing in Dorset

Our 13th wedding anniversary was celebrated with a lovely day out with Sara, Lee, Christy and Tristan to Wardour Castle and Shaftesbury  where we ate a lovely pub lunch at "The Two Brewers" which I can thoroughly recommend for its moderately priced food and excellent real ales including the Cornish brew, Doom Bar beer.  Lee had that whilst I had a rather interesting brew called "Jimmy Riddle" the colour of which was reminiscent of the "genuine article". Back home, I got out my little "N" - Gauge railway for Tristan to see but I think that Lee was just as captivated by it!  Tonight I attended my second tutorial at the Diocesan Education Centre where we explored further the concept of theological reflection.  Much work and reading ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment