Friday, September 16, 2011

Garage Makeover

Yet another early start this morning.  This time to attend Ambassadors' Breakfast Club at the Grasmere House Hotel.  A good attendance today with Ed giving a foretaste of the Salisbury Business Expo which is due to be held in the City Hall on my birthday.  I have note put my name down to man the stall but will try and go along.  On the way home I stopped off at Staples for some stationery supplies and was delighted, on reaching home, to find that a good client of mine had paid their bills. This necessitated a short trip into Andover in the early afternoon to pay in some cheques.   This afternoon, after drafting an important agreement for a client, Sara and I cleared out the garage and I filled my car with more rubbish to take to the Amesbury dump.  It was very satisfying to clear out so much rubbish - but there is still plenty more to go.  Tonight Richard came round to sort out some business and to share a coffee and a bottle of beer with me.  I had a nice soak in the bath this evening and went to bed early - to write this blog entry and to read my devotionals for both today and tomorrow.  I shall make another early start to tomorrow - Morning Prayer followed by the trip to Amesbury to empty my car of the rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment