Sunday, December 23, 2012

Russian Dolls

Another early start with me taking Thom to the shop to begin his Sunday morning paper round at 6 a.m.  I delivered some more cards as I was up and also delivered some BRF books to St. John's Church for onward delivery to the recipients.  I attended All Saint's All Age Eucharist this morning with Elizabeth officiating. Another good sermon/talk with Elizabeth using her lovely set of 15 Russian dolls - the smallest being smaller than a pea!  Her theme was that God is not just great - he also looks after the small and week.  He is everywhere for everyone. Felt quite tired this afternoon and watched a couple of Will Hay films - The Goose Steps Out and The Black Sheep of Whitehall - whilst wrapping presents.  I went down to the Lion's Head for a couple of pints with Richard this evening - the first time we've done that in six weeks!  To bed quite late this evening - such a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment