Wednesday, February 10, 2010

PCC Supper

Today I woke reasonably early and walked Mary to school (Molly was being taken by car by her Mum). It was bitingly cold as we walked up the footpath behind the village hall and through the copse to the village centre. Having seen Mary safely in and having chatted to Susan and a few other Mums I bought a newspaper and walked back home to a welcomed cup of coffee. After a shower, I dealt with some paperwork, emails and other tasks and the day seemed to zoom past until it was time to pick up Mary again. I walked down to the school and we walked back home together. This evening I attended a buffet supper for the PCC members hosted by Maxime in her home at Laverstock. It gave all of us who serve on the PCC an opportunity to have an informal chat about village life, the church and current affairs. Another very relaxing time. Tomorrow, I really must sort out some books and tapes for Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment