Thursday, February 04, 2010

A start on the study

A day at home today - apart from a short trip across the road to post a letter I stayed in the house all day - a most unusual occurrence. Sara went to Sue's for morning coffee after she dropped Mary and her friend Molly off for school. I spent the morning in beginning the task of tidying up the study by removing the old desktop computer, screen and keyboard and thoroughly cleaning the window and window board, desks and floor. I was very pleased with the progress I made and having made room on two desks, find it much easier to work in here. However, I still have numerous boxes of documents and other items (some brought from work) which I need to sift through, discard any items not wanted and find a home that I do. I will buy to folding crates tomorrow to help me sort through these items - some books can go to Patrick for the church book sales. Later this afternoon I took some time out to study the House Group material for tonight's meeting. We had a good turn out with Steve, Dawn and Paul H joining Richard, Ivan, Rosemary, Sara and me. We spoke about the fruits of the Holy Spirit and the conversation flowed freely even if we had some problems with answering the questions. Up early tomorrow morning as I am attending an Ambassador's Networking Business Group breakfast meeting at the Grasmere Hotel in Harnham at 7.30 a.m. A bit like the early morning start in our Salisbury office. I also have trips to do to the recycling dump and Staples and Sports World..

No comments:

Post a Comment