Monday, August 02, 2010

Financial Advice

My alarm clock went off very early this morning and I had a very pleasant dozing period before getting up and hoisting the Yorkshire flag in celebration of my nephew James's, 10th Birthday. This morning we were visited by our Financial Adviser from the bank to discuss investments etc. A most interesting and enlightening session. After a lunch of mixed grill, I drove into Salisbury to get my passport photo taken and to do some banking. The weather continues to be very hot and heavy - especially in the city centre. This evening Richard, Tom and I went to Stonehenge Golf Centre and played 18 holes on the little Par-3 course. A tricky little course as any errors are easily magnified on such narrow fairways. Richard has a habit of continually slicing the ball and I have a tendency to under hit on these types of course. We finished up having a cider in the Lord Nelson. Sara cooked us a chicken curry with the leftovers from yesterday's roast. Tonight sees the last episode of "Rev." which I will watch just as soon as I have finished writing this. Tomorrow I will attack the study again!

No comments:

Post a Comment