Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Paperwork!

Up very early this morning. The workmen were up early too pulling up the old fence posts and clearing the hedge debris. The Port family came over at 9 a.m. for their 10 year old son, Joshua, to raise the Welsh flag. It is his birthday and he was born in Wales. Sara went off with Mary to Morning Star where they spent the morning washing and blanching beans for freezing - shades of my old job at Findus! I dealt with more mail and Complex matters including sending out some fee notes. I had two clients call early this afternoon for a consultation which took up an hour and a half. I also completed the passport application forms and took these round to Cynthia, our local priest, to have countersigned. I called in on Klynn on the way back and had a cup of tea and a long chat about Food for Thought and other church developments. Tonight Sara went to do the big weekly shop at Tesco's whilst I stayed in and attended to some more legal and financial matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment