Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gone to the Dogs going to the Dogs

Spent today at home working in the study. No work on the fence today but it did give us an opportunity to survey the additional ground we have acquired through the removal of the hedge and I definitely want to plan and build a Chinese Garden down the bottom adjacent to our neighbour's fence. I would propose having gravel, pots, a water feature and Chinese objects e.g. a crane. I am sure that the various garden centres around will have some objects to inspire. Tonight we planned to go to Poole greyhound racing again but when we got to East Grimstead my offside front tyre was punctured by a sharp stone (probably flint) and I spent about half an hour amongst horse manure jacking up the car and replacing the tyre with the slave. We had to return home as the slave tyre is not designed for long distance travel. Instead of dog-racing we stayed in and watched the weird film Beetle Juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment