Monday, February 21, 2011

Photo Session

First day of the school holidays - and how I wish it were the last! I really don't know why the two children can't get along for at least one day! A very stressful morning especially as Sara was trying to get everybody in gear to go along to a professional photo shoot for a family portrait. I was delegated to drive us all over to Wilton for the studio session at Mandy Milford's. We all arrived slightly late but this didn't seem to be a problem and Mandy snapped away - must have been close to one hundred shots. I am sure there will be something good amongst them. Having lost so much weight, I feel much happier about having my photo taken than in the past. We arrived back home via Porton where I stopped off to buy coffee. This afternoon I went into Salisbury to do some banking and meet with one of our lodge members who wanted to have a chat with me in my role as mentor. He informed me that he was going to be late and so I went to Cafe Nero for a coffee first. I met David at 6 p.m. at the New Inn and we spent an hour talking about his masonic career and work issues. As I was leaving I met a few of my former colleagues from the Claims Dept. of Friends Provident in Salisbury and I joined them for half an hour or so for a glass of wine. They all said that I looked really good and much younger for having lost weight. Back home, I had a light supper of grilled chicken before going to bed quite early to read and have some quiet time. It has been a busy day and looks like being quite a busy week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment