Tuesday, February 21, 2012

As time flies by!

Another busy day at home today dealing with Complex work.  I had intended to try and finish my first draft of my essay but the need to re-construct much of my accounts following the failure of my old laptop meant that I didn't have enough time to complete all the tasks which I hoped to finish today.  Additionally, I realised that I needed to type up the minutes of the last meeting of Sarum Lodge as well as construct the summons for the next meeting.  The days really seem to fly by these days.   I also spoke to my sister Heather to find out how Mum was.  Heather recently visited Bath to view the university there with a view to my niece Hannah, attending there after she has completed her A-Levels which, no doubt, she will pass with distinction. I am not sure that I can say the same for our two.  Tonight I attended Weight-Watchers with disastrous results.  During Lent I fully intend to get back on the wagon by "coming off the wagon" so to speak.  Several weeks of abstinence will not come amiss.  Following the W-W meeting I picked up James to attend a meeting of Deanery Synod at Sarum College - I seem to spend so much of my time there these days! A good meeting with an excellent presentation on stewardship campaigns.  The meeting ended quite early at 9.20 p.m. and so, after filling up with diesel for the trip to Grimsby on Thursday, I arrived back home before 10.00 p.m. 

No comments:

Post a Comment