Monday, February 20, 2012

Studying

A thick frost again on the cars and ground this morning.  Tom found it hard to get up but managed to struggle out of bed and get to school on time.  Mary was even worse only managing to get to school just before the bell/whistle.  Sara went into Salisbury today to buy a black coat for Mandy's funeral and I spent some of the morning in the Sunday dealing with essential paperwork before going off to spend the rest of the day in Sarum College library drafting my essay on biblical interpretation.  I managed to get about 900 words down on paper - good start.  This evening my student colleague, Ashley, called round and had a simple evening meal with me (mulligatawny soup, cottage pie and chocolate mousse) and we spent a couple of hours going through our assignments for the Interpreting the Bible module and generally discussing our course.  I hoisted the Northern Ireland flag to help him find our house which he did with no difficulty.  An early night tonight - a whisky and a few pages of a text book to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment