Friday, February 03, 2012

Ice Cold in Sarum

I spent most of today at Sarum College finalising the service and researching and writing up my sermon for Sunday evening.  Reasonably pleased with the result but I will leave it stewing for 24 hours and have another look at it on Sunday morning when I can look at it cold and make amendments as necessary.  Bitterly cold again today and I have had to wrap up well.   When I got home I was frozen to the marrow, as they say, and decided that an early night in a nice warm bed was calling.  I therefore went to bed at around 9.30 p.m. - a ridiculously early time for me - and read one of my text books.  Sara also came up quite early as did Tom - he has his paper round to do early tomorrow morning.  Just find it so cold.  Brrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment