Thursday, February 16, 2012

Condolences


I went into Andover today to bank some more more for the Calendar (£198.50) and also to bank some money for Complex Services Limited.  I also bought condolence cards for Mandy's mum (my cousin Ann) and her grandmother (my Auntie Mim) as well as a card for Edna inn the village (the former postmistress) whose husband Don had also died this week.  We also learned this week of the death of a former colleague of ours from Dorking, Jenny H. and will try and go to her funeral if it doesn't clash with Mandy's.  I attended the Team Council meeting tonight in the Team Office and afterwards James and I enjoyed a pint of beer in the Lion's Head to chew the cud after the meeting.  Sophie led the house group tonight as three of us were away at the Team Council meeting.  The group discussed mission and the thoughts were that the group should do some mission/outreach - possibly collecting old pairs of shoes for the homeless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment