Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Back in the dentist's chair

Another long and busy day.  Up early this morning for a dentist's appointment in Salisbury for a filling at 8.20 a.m.(which took the best part of half an hour as it was the tricky filling of tooth right at the back) and then I walked up to the Royal Mail parcel office to collect a bundle containing the deeds to our house (the mortgage having been paid off at last).   Then to Homebase for a new padlock for our gate and back homer in time for a meeting with Yvonne to show her around All Saints Church where she will be preaching on Sunday 21st April.  I also showed her Truffles Coffee Shop and Farley Church.  This afternoon Sara and I got out the cases for our trip to Spring Harvest as well as putting away some of things which we had rescued from the Family Room in our clear-out.  I went into Salisbury again at 5 p.m. for a meeting with Ashley to hand over copies of my notes taken at the last  tutorial which he had missed.  We had tea together and chatted about our studies and parish training.  Tonight I attended a meeting of Sarum Lodge where we rehearsed an Initiation Ceremony ahead of  our real initiation of a candidate at our May meeting.  I left the meeting after Grace and the Loyal Toast in time to tidy up some paperwork and get things ready for packing tomorrow morning.  I've decided to go to bed early and get up early to pack.  I am much better in the morning.  Sara has bought some Anadin joint relief pills which seem to have helped the pain in my right knee.  I hope to get a good night's sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment