Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Essay Writing

A day at home this morning, with a visit from our Financial Adviser to look at one of our investments.  Afterwards, Sara went into Wilton for a mammogram and I wrote some letters and walked down to the village shop to buy stamps and post them.  This afternoon I worked on my second assignment for the Church Doctrine module at Sarum College library (until 7p.m.) after which I picked up Mary from her friend’s house off Devizes Road.  Back home, I had a snack meal and then spent the rest of the evening completing the first draft of my essay and sent it to Sara for proof reading.  Sara was putting the final touches to the Parish Magazine.  I watched a little of the Bayern Munich v. Barcelona Champion’s League Semi-Final (First Leg) which Bayern won convincingly 4-0.  Couldn’t sleep very well tonight and so watched some of the St. Louis Cardinals at Washington Nationals baseball game which, when I eventually went back to bed the Cardinals were winning 2-0.

No comments:

Post a Comment