Thursday, April 25, 2013

Down to Bournemouth

Sara and I returned to The Guildhall this morning to attend a seminar by Claire Riches on how to make the best use out of social media for our businesses.  Both Sara and I are great users of social media but we are conscious that we do not market our business in the best way possible and have not used it in any great measure to promote Complex.  A most interesting session from which we took away copious notes and good intentions.  Following Claire’s session, we were treated to a half hour talk from Ian Newman about how we could and should promote Salisbury City Centre.  Unfortunately, and ironically, we had to leave before the questions session had finished as my car parking space was fast approaching its expiry time.  We called in on Natasha on the way home at Bishopdown Farm to deliver Tye’s birthday card and present.  I worked on my portfolio once I got home and this evening went down with John H to Bournemouth to attend the Boscombe Lodge’s Sarum/St. George’s Evening.  John drove me down after I had parked at his home in Harnham.  A lovely evening as usual with the standard fayre we have on those evenings – oxtail soup, steak and ale pie, bread and butter pudding and cheese and biscuits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment