Monday, February 24, 2014

Rose Croix Evening

It was Sara's turn to take Thom to the Wallops with me picking him up mid-afternoon.  I prepared breakfast for me and our guests which we took in the dining room - toast and cereal.  Andrew and Kath then went off into Salisbury to pick up their daughter to take her into Southampton to buy white goods for her new house and we didn't see them again until about 10 p.m. - apparently they had supper in our special restaurant - the Jade in Exeter Street.  Sara went into work (going through hundreds of invoices to put on the database) and I spent the time until 3 p.m. on correspondence and study work.  After picking up Thom from Stockbridge I returned home, spent another hour in the study before going to my Rose Croix Chapter meeting in Salisbury.  We had no candidate tonight so the ceremony was very much in the form of a demonstration.  a pleasant evening with a pleasant dinner to follow - vegetable soup, chicken chasseur (off the bone), fruits of the forest pie, cheese and biscuits and coffee. I sat with some members from City Lodge and one member from Tisbury Lodge who was a from Hull.  That's now two masons down here whom I know from Hull!  I was home before 10 p.m. in advance of our guests who went to bed fairly soon after returning.  Tomorrow I intend to spend quite a bit of time in study - writing up my first assignment for the ethics module..

No comments:

Post a Comment